Introducing my first edition of unique storage solutions.
Taking care of your jewelry is part of the ritual! Let's make it extra special with these one of a kind antique vessels.
1. Brass Jewelry Box with Serpent Legs- I've never seen anything quite like this one...
2. Tiny Trinket Cloisonne Box - Tiny box for tiny treasures. Gosh who doesn't make a tiny squeal when they see something so small?
3. Antique Bridal Jewelry Casket - This style is one of my favorites. Don't let the name freak you out! Casket means box. A "casket" originally referred to a large box for jewelry.
4. Plaster Relief Box- Clearly I'va thing for flowers. ;)
5. Black Lacquer Box with Painted Flowers and Mother of Pearl- Hand-painted, in my favorite shade of black.
Leave a comment